1.28.2013

we're expecting...

16 weeks along holding little miss funny face
16 weeks and feeling good with my little funny-faced girl
...Baby #2 to make an appearance in mid-July! The constant nausea has abated and my energy is finally picking up. I can't tell you how good that feels.

We've been so lazy this time around with taking photos of my growing belly. I think that means this little person is already being treated like a #2, right? Less pictures, less hoopla in general. This is about what I looked like at this point when I was pregnant with Stella:
Almost 17 weeks!

Still, we can't wait to find out who this next little person is going to be...

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back on the upswing! So looking forward to meeting this summer baby!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! That's such thrilling news!

Hannah said...

Thanks ladies!