2.17.2011

new york i love you, but i'm glad to be home...

We're back from New York!
stella's first visit to blue bottle in brooklyn

Here's Stella, all bundled up, after visiting her auntie Sarah at Blue Bottle in Williamsburg. Sarah's treats are to die for...I loved the Brooklyn Bootleg S'mores.

Me and my parents at Blue Bottle:

Family at Blue Bottle

A few highlights (notice how most of them center around good food...):

Introducing Stella to her auntie Sarah. Here we're stopping for a snack at The Standard:
Me & Stella!

Yummy ramen at Ippudo:
ippudo

Delicious dinner at Prime Meats, where all the handsome waiters sport mustaches and look and dress like debonair lumberjacks.
@ Prime Meats
Stella loves going out for dinner. She loves the noise and the people. Restaurants usually put her happily to sleep.

Brunch at Freemans with the family and my long-time friend Anna:
Anna and Hannah at Freeman's


Visiting with my sister. Here we are at Diner in Williamsburg.
@ Diner

Showing Stella the city:
Hannah, Stella, Dad, in Brooklyn

shepard fairey in williamsburg

the family

williamsburg, brookyln

4 comments:

Andie East said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're back! I missed you. Everything looks cute. I like the look of love in your eyes as you look at Mr. Pants in the Mustache restaurant.

Thom said...

great photos of the trip
glad to be home too, see you next weekend

Ashley said...

How awesome that Stella loves restaurants! Perfect for a food-filled trip. Sorry it was so cold while you visited, but it looks like you went to some awesome spots. Diner is my favorite!

Aralena said...

What a beautiful family! I hope the flight went well.