2.02.2011

the ultimate utilitarian dress


Finding cute outfits that I can breastfeed in is a real challenge. I have to wear a tank top under most shirts so that I don't flash the world when I feed Stella. And dresses... I miss them. Most dresses are off limits because they would require me pulling the whole thing up to nurse. That's why I was so excited to find this dress at Anthropologie recently. It unzips to the waist! And it comes in army green! And it looks nifty with tights and boots! And it has pockets!

1 comment:

Keryn @ Walkingon Travels said...

Great call on this dress! I just had my 2nd baby and am a fashion mess at the moment as I try to breastfeed. My oldest didn't nurse for very long so I never had to figure out a long term wardrobe. This little guy looks like he wants to stick to it for a while. I'm headed to Europe. Need to look fabulous! But still not lift my dress over my head. Thanks for the inspiration!