10.02.2012

felt flag garlands

My friend Devon (a super talented illustrator) totally inspired me this weekend with all of her crafty talk. She's in the process of making her son Ari a teepee for his room. And she's making him a wolf costume for Halloween (Stella is going to be Little Red Riding Hood). I was bemoaning the lack of make in my life of late. At the end of the day I'm so exhausted from running after/entertaining/talking to Stella that I rarely want to make anything except something to eat before falling into bed.

Since I'm hosting a beer party/baby shower for my friend Andie in a few weeks I decided it was high time I make something. 

I've wanted to make felt garlands for Stella's room since before she was born, so I figured why not make festive flags for the party and then hang them in Stella's room after...

Getting crafty :: felt flag garlands


So there. I made something.

1 comment:

A3 said...

You made something adorable. I'm so excited about the pregger!

Except I'm so hot right now.