7.08.2013

still pregnant + first tomatoes

At just one week away from my due date, I'm a cringing at the prospect of being pregnant another week, or (please no!) two. I am so top-heavy and unused to the way my body has to move in this state that I tripped last night and skinned my knee and palm of my hand. I'm fine, if a little banged up. And I know that even though I can't see my feet I do need to watch where I am going.

In other news, my tomatoes finally started turning red! I harvested my first batch this weekend. They are delicious, especially when eaten soon after being picked and still warm from the sun. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

A3 said...

Oh lady! The end is so near. Just hang in there. I'm hoping she comes to the party early. We're all waiting for her. And soon you will be experiencing the bliss of the not pregnant body. It's good on the other side, I'm sure you remember. Thinking of you!!!

Hannah said...

Thanks lady! I'm looking forward to the other side of this for sure...