7.12.2013

a few friday links

Our plum tree is producing more fruit than we can manage to eat, so this week I made this super tasty plum tart. I used half whole wheat flour for the crust and very little of the topping. We devoured it with a scoop of Jeni's Goat Cheese with Red Cherries Ice Cream. Absolutely delicious!!


We are recommending this book left and right (so good!), and I'm currently in the reading this book, both of which made it onto NPR's Best of Summer: 6 Books that the Critics Adore.

Hurray for new episodes of Endeavour.


I can't wait for my feet to go back to size so I can finally (I got them in MAY) fit into my *new* clogs.

The Rapper is Present: Marina Abramović + Jay-Z.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Friday links -- especially the New Yorker article. Thank you! What do you think about A Constellation of Vital Phenomena? Recommended?

Hannah said...

Constellation isn't as compulsively readable as The Son, so I'm not making great movement through it at this point. I'll let you know if/when I finish it. xo

A3 said...

How in the world did you find Hot CLOGS? This seems impossible but you did it. Also, i breastfeed everywhere, Bulls Game on the Jumbotron, Hearst Castle Library, Beach, Restaurants wherever.