8.25.2011

basic brown boots that are anything but boring

My cousin Bree requested that I post a fall brown boot roundup. She's looking for a basic brown boot for under $400 that can be worn with everything. Bree has two littles, so I decided to include only flat boots because I think she would wear them more than boots with heels. In general I prefer the look of a low-heeled boot. These are all fairly "basic" but all have a little added something so they are not so basic they're boring.

Bruno Premi, $230


Frye Melissa Button Back Zip, $328



Aldo Brue, $345


Juicy Couture Carelton Convertable, $375



Sam Edelman Patrice, $275


Frye Paige Tall Riding, $348
(I have these in the "multi" color and LOVE them)





Enzo Angiolini Zemi, $129

Do you have a favorite pair? I'm loving those Sam Edelmans...


3 comments:

MamaBree said...

Thank you, cousin o my heart! These are right on!!! How to decide?

Andie East said...

I'm pretty sure I tried on Hannah's talk riding boots and they are adorable. Love this roundup!

Celia said...

sadly, i cannot pull off a tall boot to save my life. but if i could, i'd be all over those sam edelmans too.