12.20.2012

oh to be there...

So I've been battling a nasty sinus infection for almost two weeks. I'm really ready to not be blowing my nose every 5 minutes because a.) it's annoying and b.) the delicate skin under my nose is chaffed and raw and cracking. After multiple nights of enduring congestion so intense that my teeth were in pain, I cranked up our humidifier last night and snorted some homeopathic nasal spray. Being sick is not fun.

Also, it's cold in Oakland. Bone-chilling cold.

It's no wonder I've started daydreaming about being someplace hot and relaxing. This place is looking pretty dreamy right about now...


Am I right, or am I right?

[image via Tablet]

3 comments:

Ana de Kreutz said...

1. You're right. 2. How about Thailand/Malaysia, like in Jan/Feb? 3. Inbox. 4. Get well soon!

Aralena said...

Sinus infections are so painful. can you get your hands on saline nose spray? I used it for a week and it cleared things up. (Snorting Seychelles sea water is probably even better.)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry. Sinus infections are the very worst.

Any chance you could go swimming in a salinated pool? Just a few laps might help you feel better.